Sunday, October 12, 2008

End of an era

Ah, my last week of uni. Well, last week of paying for my uni. I am just finishing up my project work, and only have two exams left to complete. All up, this last semester has been one of the most enjoyable of my entire time at RMIT.

I say this is week of paying for uni because I just recieved my first batch of summer scholarships, and, baring anything unforseen, I should get the other scholoarships for next year soon. I even had the luck of a laptop scholarship thrown in as I am 'dyslexic'. The summer scholarships aren't that impressive, as in they are only about $3,000 worth, but then I only have to go in for a week or two - and there is a bit of discussion on what they want me to do.... Either taking the project I have been working on for the last 6 months further, or if I am to simply get a head start on Quantum mechanics for next year. Who really cares -- after all, its got to be better than working the braindead job I currently do. Oh, and I pitty for the poor bastards who have me as a tutor next year - Mechanics was bad enough when I did it - Now me and one of my mates are taking the entire thing off our supervisers hands (he was amost indecently keen to get rid of it).

I just finshed reading my lastest set of books (Mostly Murikami) and am concidering spending a majority of my scholarship on books. I probably shouldn't, but then I have always been missing the little angel which should tell you not to naughty things. :)

No comments: