Saturday, June 14, 2008

Incantation of my truth

It seems that not matter how hard I try, it is impossible to not be an arse-hole. The very thought of getting into the situation I found myself in makes me feel ill. Indeed, I've spent the last six months with my "non-girlfriend" for this exact reason: I don't want to have a relationship. I don't want to feel close to anyone. I don't want to have to deal with anything more than just friends. And then something like this happens. I mean, I though it was just a friendship - not anything more. And when I realised, or more correctly when she made me realise what she thought it was, It had to go. How can I get into this mess again? I assume that there must be someway to avoid it, someway short of becoming a leaper.

The world is just not right. It's like some sort of twisted game that even if you don't want to play, you get stuck into playing.

*@#!*($^!&*(%!*(%^##!&(%^&!*(($_@*)#%*(&.
Hopefully god goes and fucks himself.
Hopefully all of the gods fuck themselves. They all suck.

No comments: